Are you passionate about software quality and like to work in a fast-paced environment?
Would you enjoy working in an Agile team and being creative in solving complex issues?
Would you like to be the first to touch/try out Avira's core product?
If yes, then this position is for you! Come and join Connect Client team!
Help us to make our product even better, share with us your best: knowledge, enthusiasm, ideas.
Objectives and responsibilities:
- As part of an agile development team, you will work closely with developers to ensure high quality of our product
- You will help us to raise the quality bar on all stages of product development from specification to the release
- Manual testing in all stages of product development
- Active participation in the agile development process (e.g. reviewing user stories, doing product demos)
- Defining and reviewing test processes and strategies
- Defining and monitoring statistics and reports
- Giving feedback about user experience
- Passionate about manual testing
- You are very passionate about quality: detail oriented with the ability to keep the big picture in mind
- Strong analytical skills
- You like to experiment with new ideas
- Ability to work independently and in team
- Good English skills
- You are willing to work 40 hours
- You are available for at least six months
If you are enthusiastic about broadening your technical expertise and desire to work in an environment that promotes creativity, research, innovation, and fun, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply directly via our career portal.