Avira started its mission in 1986, driven by the vision of providing freedom to people using computers. 30 years later, Avira tops the industry’s award lists and is trusted by 100M+ users around the globe to protect their digital lives across all their devices, non-stop.
Powered by the idea of a carefree online life through our vision - Protecting people in a connected world! - Avira offers powerful security solutions. We are one of the pioneers of the Freemium business model and have developed into a multinational company with 500 employees.
You ensure that millions of Avira customers are protected by secure products. As Cyber Security Specialist
you are you responsible for our BugBounty and vulnerability programs
. You act as a connector with technical background between external reporters and our development teams. As part of the information security team, you run your own business impact analysis and application security risk assessments.Furthermore, you are in charge of the following duties:
- You are responsible for external application penetration tests and code reviews
- You cooperate with internal departments and act as a qualified contact for the verification of incidents and vulnerabilities
- You observe daily public and non-public channels regarding possible exploits of vulnerabilities in Avira products
- You automate recurring processes to make our application security test systems even more reliable and efficient
- You drive the issue of security awareness in the company through targeted campaigns and trainings steadily
Nice to have:
- You have a successfully completed a degree in IT security, computer science, you have a comparable training as Fachinformatiker or you are an ambitious cross-entry
- You have knowledge in the field of secure application development on Windows, Mac and knowledge in securing Web applications
- You have team and communication skills, openness and a safe appearance.
- You have very good English skills in word and writing
- German skills are a nice to have
- Practical experience in the field of incident and vulnerability handling
- Basic knowledge of general IT security standards as well as the ISO 27001
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Opportunity to work and excel in different technologies
- International and open-minded environment
- Professional challenges to match your interests and skills
- Unlimited access to all learning courses on Udemy for Business
- Support for language course (for non-German speakers)
- Modern IT infrastructure
- Subsidized canteen, free gym and other attractive benefits
You will be located in beautiful Tettnang, near Lake Constance.