- Make the user's voice heard in the company
- Make sure that user demands are known, validated, considered in all activities and that the impact of user centric working is measured
- Create a holistic data driven view along the customer life-cycle and the customer journey with focus on products, creativity& branding, market communication and sales starting with the view on the own product unit
- Leverage relevant external and internal data sources as possible (studies, interviews, research, UX testing, …) to actively contribute to research and to provide relevant data to the whole product unit
The focus of this job is the support our Customer Insight Experts of the UX-Engineering team in tasks such as: cohort & funnel analyses on product and customer data, the execution of studies from customers’ feedback, generation of growth experiment ideas, as well as presenting the results and internal communication.
- Student of IT, mathematics or similar course of study
- Good German or English skills
- Strong analytical skills and quick perception
- Experiences and/or proven track recorded in:
- R, Python or similar programming languages
- customer lifecycle & customer journey
- structured working and documentation
- data driven
Please apply directly via our career portal (cover letter, CV, reference letter, etc.).
Please note that you should be available for at least three months.
Looking forward to your application!